Ford Mustang GT 5.0L 2015-2017 Vortech Supercharger - Satin V-3 Si Tuner Kit
Unlike other dealers, we actually have this kit IN STOCK and ready to ship today! No need to wait 5-10 business days like with other sellers!
There are many options available for Vortech supercharger kits. If you have any questions please email sales@TREperformance.com or call 760-586-5617.
Horsepower gain: Depends on tuning
Satin finish V3 Si supercharger head unit, 7.5-8.5 psi
V-3 Si Features Self-Contained Oiling for Simpler Installation, 775+ HP Capable
Polished or Black Powdercoat finishes available as upgrades to main bracket and head unit
Highly effective air-to-air charge cooler. 24" x 13" x 3.5" cooler core. 900+ HP Capable
All 3" Tubing and Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
98mm MAF housing configured for "blow-through" use
Belt Drive System: Shared Factory 6 rib
Fuel Pump Supplied: None Supplied
Fuel Injectors Supplied: None Supplied
Computer/Ignition Mods.: None Supplied
Easiest and quickest installation
System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
Lightweight and Efficient
This Mustang supercharger system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. The "i" in Si stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. This compressor has an industry-leading 78% adiabatic efficiency, which means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability. Even better, Vortech supercharger systems weigh half as much (or less) than competing roots type supercharger brands. Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decreases.
TREperformance is an Authorized Priority Dealer of Vortech/Paxton superchargers.
12 Month warranty direct from Vortech
In stock, ready to ship today!
Vortech Dealer information
Not any shop can become an Authorized Vortech Installing Dealer; you need to be knowledgable in both naturally aspirated and boosted high performance vehicles, and have the staff to support customers with both in store and phone support. Vortech is very strict about who they allow as dealers. Most online only or mail order companies are unable to qualify as dealers, but you are welcome to stop by our shop to talk about your application or view our supercharger kits. TREperformance has been building high performance vehicles for over 15 years, everything from simple engine upgrades to 1,000 horsepower drag cars. We have been selling superchargers and building blown motors for over a decade, so you know the dealer you are buying from has the knowledge to get you the right kit for your application.
Additional Kit Options
For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel pump, fuel injectors or ECU programmer. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The V-3 Si supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 775HP on modified vehicles. Tuner kits are also available with the 1,000HP V-7 JT supercharger for high-performance racing vehicles. Call us for more information.
Supercharger Kit Finishes
Multiple kit finishes available. For that fully integrated look, 5.0 Mustang systems are available in factory matching black finish. Black and Polished units are also available.
Complete System Included Components and Features
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 7.5-8.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow roto-molded ducting. Mates to OEM airbox and some aftermarket "CAI" MAF/inlet assemblies
- OEM replacement K&N panel filter
- Silicone sleeves and reducers
- Stainless steel clamps
- PCV and breather hose provisions
- Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Engine coolant reservoir replacement assembly
- Dual plate supercharger mounting system includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
Discharge components include:
- High flow air/air charge cooler. 24" x 13" x 3.5" cooler core.
- Mandrel bent 3" and 3.5" aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Stainless steel clamps
- Silicone sleeves
- 98mm MAF housing configured for "blow-through" use. Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
Installation time is rated at 6-9 hours.
Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.
8-Rib Drive Upgrade
4FQ116-003 - The 8-Rib pulley upgrade is a must for any high-output tuner kit. The extra two ribs allow 33% more drive power to be transmitted to the supercharer and also reduce slip that reduces power and shortens belt life.
Six Rib pulleys: 2A036-348, 2A036-333, 2A036-312, 2A036-287
Eight Rib pulleys: 2A038-348, 2A038-333, 2A038-312, 2A038-295
- Item Requires Shipping
- 65.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H18.0000” x L48.0000”
- Free Basic Shipping
- This item ships in its own box.
- FREE continental USA ground shipping on ALL Vortech Supercharger Systems!
- TRE Performance Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!