ARP Head Studs Jeep Wrangler 2007-2011 JK 3.8L Prodigy Performance
When pushing the limits on the 3.8L engine, we discovered the factory cylinder head bolts were not up to the task. In fact, they would begin to stretch at about the 12psi mark and allow compression to leak.
This resulted in blown a head gasket. We needed a solution and so we turned to ARP the leader in engine fasteners. Whether you have a Supercharged Wrangler or an Extreme Turbo Build you will not get far without these. Save yourself time and money.
Do it right the first time. Prodigy Performance custom made ARP cylinder head studs for 3.8L engines. If your Jeep is making big power and you want to get rid of the factory cylinder head bolts that are prone to stretching, This is the solution.
- Fitment for 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8 Liter
- 1 3/4" Thread Length
- Prodigy Performance Exclusive
- ARP UltraTorque Lube included
- Direct Fit
- Necessary Installation Gaskets Included
- Proven Results
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H7.0000” x L2.0000”
- Free Basic Shipping
- TRE Performance Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!